eSeminars can be viewed on a large screen (best for teams) or PCs/smart devices – slide from procurement policy best practices
Interactive 90 Minute Online eSeminars
These highly interactive 90 minute online sessions engage participants in a ‘deep dive’ into a narrow procurement or contract management topic. Allowing ample time for questions and discussion, our expert facilitators and guest speakers review some of the most current topics and hot-button issues facing procurement professionals today.
Conducted over an easy to use web platform, our eSeminars are limited to 25 participants and regularly sell out well before the scheduled date.
Upcoming Public eSeminars – $119 Per Person
To find out more about each eSeminar — and to register — click on one of the options below. This page is updated frequently with new eSeminars, so remember to check in regularly.
2 Ways to Save for Teams of 5 or More
1. Epic Pass $597
If you have a team of 5 or more where you can all be in the same room and share one screen, select the “Epic Pass” option when registering and only pay a flat fee of $597 for your whole team (this pricing applies to publicly scheduled eSeminars only). To learn more about our epic pass click here.
2. Save 10%
If you have a team of 5 or more but you can’t be all in the same room and can’t share one screen, you can still get a 10% discount at checkout by registering all 5 at once. Here’s how:
- When registering for a public eSeminar on the second page of the registration process titled “personal info”, there is a tab at the bottom of the page to add another person. Select this option, then…
- Add your team of five or more participants individually and the discount will be applied automatically.
We enthusiastically support employee development at Metro Vancouver and strongly encourage our very busy buyers to attend NECI’s e-seminars. The subject matter is always current and relevant, the presentations are perfectly paced, the presenters extremely knowledgeable, and the materials serve as excellent reference material. The cost allows our staff to attend as many as they can without straining our modest training budget. Thank you, NECI!
Procurement Category Manager, Metro Vancouver
- It Procurement: Challenges & Strategies NEW
- Five Top Tips for Procedural Fairness NEW
- Early Market Engagement Strategies NEW
- Streamlining the Procurement Process NEW
- Top 10 Procurement Process Risks for 2017
- Scope of Work Considerations
- Ethics in Procurement
- BAFO: Best and Final Offer
- Procurement Policy Best Practices: Benchmarking For Improvement
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Procurement
- Job Order Contracting
- Capital Equipment Procurement
- Buying Local: Trends, Tactics and Trepidations
- Price Index Model
- Social Procurement
- Sole Sourcing in Procurement
- The Rust in the Trust
- Total Cost of Ownership in Procurement
- The Circular Economy
Managing Contracts and Relationships
- Procurement and Contract Negotiations
- Managing High Conflict Personalities in Procurement
- Neutralizing the Incumbent Advantage
- Managing Contract Performance
Responding to RFP’s and Tenders: Social Services Sector’s Competitive Edge
Emerging Legal Developments
- Drafting Technical Specs Under the New Trade Agreements NEW
- Debriefing Obligations Under the New Trade Agreements NEW
- Understanding the Impact of the New Trade Agreements NEW
- Judicial Review of Procurement
Contract Drafting Considerations
- Rethinking Your Risk Tolerance in Today’s Economy
- Contract Drafting Structure
- Scope Statements
- Risk Management
- Intellectual Property, Security and Confidentiality
- Performance Management
- Relationship Management
- Practical Drafting Tips
RFP Drafting Considerations
Schedule an In-House Session
Each eSeminar is also available for in-house delivery to your organization. During your in-house seminar, you’ll explore your chosen topic(s) with an experienced instructor, and have concepts related to your operating environment.
If you’d like to schedule an in-house seminar, either call us at 1-888-990-7267, or send us an e-mail by clicking the button below.
Professional Designation Maintenance Credits
Most professional designations include a maintenance program to ensure members are staying up to date in their field. Log credits with NECI’s programs while participating in relevant and meaningful training that supports professional performance.