Unpacking Prequalification and Standing Offers
The CFTA and CETA have introduced new rules around pre-qualification. Do you understand the differences between the two sets of requirements? Is pre-qualification the same a setting up a Standing Offer or Corporate Supply Arrangement? What are the obligations related to each?
If any of these questions resonate with you then join us for an interactive eSeminar to explore the nuances of the various rules, requirements and implications of improper practices under the new regimes.
Date: June 3, 2020
Time: 10:00am to 11:30am PT
Instructor: Lise Patry
Format: Online seminar with two-way voice and text communication between you/your team and your instructor
Investment: $119 per person | register 5 or more and receive a 10% discount at checkout
- Review CETA and CFTA requirements for pre-qualification and use of source lists
- Explore the different forms and flavors of shortlisting in use by organizations like yours
- Review the difference between a standing/corporate supply agreement and prequalification
- Identify risks associated with getting it wrong
- Examine strategies for maximizing the value of pre-qualification
June 3, 2020
10:00am – 11:30am PT
This eSeminar is full. Please email us by clicking below to join the wait list.