Procurement and Contract Negotiations
This interactive session explores procurement negotiations, both within and outside of Contract A.
We will review key strategies to ensure that negotiations are conducted transparently and effectively, regardless of the model selected.
Sample clauses and documents will be used to illustrate different approaches, and we will look at several real life procurement scenarios that effectively incorporate negotiations.
In This eSeminar, We Will
- Explore how to structure negotiations both within and outside of Contract A
- Examine specific negotiation clauses and templates
- Review cases where procurement negotiations have resulted in litigation
- Identify pre-RFx steps that can help reduce the scope of negotiations
- Discuss how to ensure fairness during negotiations regardless of the model selected
Jan. 15, 2019
10:00 – 11:30 AM PST