Contract Drafting: Risk Management
Every contract carries risk—there is no getting around it. However, with foresight and the right tools, you can plan effectively for risk and minimalize much of its impact. Learn to recognize the high risk areas when drafting contracts and practical mitigations strategies to address those risks.
- Recognize the main areas risk can arise when contracting for goods, services and construction
- Practice assessing the likelihood and impact of risk
- After assessing risk, identify which risks warrant attention when drafting your contracts
- Realize the importance of appropriate risk allocation between the purchaser and contractor
- Develop practical mitigation and management strategies to address risk when drafting your contracts
- Recognize the upside of risk is opportunity
Contact us to schedule your in-house session.