Streamlining the Procurement Process
In this 90 minute online session presented by Boris Tsinman of Novus Incorporated and hosted by Maureen Sullivan of NECI, we will explore the 5 key questions your organization needs to ask before you can streamline your procurement process.
Take away a greater knowledge of procurement processes, procedures, tools and techniques with the confidence to apply them.
Date: Nov. 6 | 9am-10:30am PST
Cost: $119 + tax per person or $597 + tax for teams 5 or more
Format: online training – seminar-style with two-way communication
- Explore 4 creative strategies you can use to start improving efficiencies in your organization
- Identify 3 questions you must know the answer to for an organization to even begin streamlining its procurement process
- Review a 6-stage process improvement road map that you can use to streamline your own procurement process
- Uncover 11 common procurement roadblocks and strategies to overcome them
- Review a real-world example of a streamlined procurement process
- Discuss how to get the right people in the right place with the right skills to support your long-term structure needs
Nov. 6, 2018
9:00am – 10:30am PST
About the Presenter
Boris Tsinman is the President of Novus Incorporated; a consulting and advisory firm that assists clients in navigating the supply chain processes with ease and precision. Boris offers an innovative approach to problem solving based on extensive experience and knowledge of strategic sourcing, procurement, distribution, warehousing and logistics. This experience contributes heavily to his focus on delivering measurable results and a high ROI for clients.