You pick the courses, the location, the date, and 12 – 30 staff to participate.
We provide advance consultation, and customization of case studies and exercises to ensure maximum relevance for your staff.
Course Options Include: Signature Seminars
- Advancing Procurement Strategies: Taking Your Purchasing to the Next Level (1 Day)
- Negotiable RFPs: Strategies for Successful Binding and Non-Binding Processes (1 Day)
- Staying Alive in the Procurement Jungle: Strategies for Executives (2 Hours)
- Successful Contracting: Planning, Managing and Evaluation (1 Day)
- Essentials of Contract Law (1 Day)
For on-line options, bring our interactive eSeminars in-house:
View our menu of interactive eSeminars
These highly interactive 90 minute online sessions engage participants in a ‘deep dive’ into a narrow procurement or contract management topic. Allowing ample time for questions and discussion, our expert facilitators and guest speakers review some of the most current topics and hot-button issues facing procurement professionals today.
Conducted over an easy to use web platform, our eSeminars are limited to 25 participants, and regularly sell out well before the scheduled date. Each session is also available for in-house delivery to a dedicated staff cohort within an organization. This allows for an in-depth exploration of the topic within the context of their own operating environment.
JOIN US and stay up to date on training opportunities and critical developments in the field of procurement and contract management.