As our clients wind down from summer activities, the team at NECI has been working tirelessly to update and refresh all of our course materials, as we do every year. Beginning with the September 10th cohort of PSPP 203, you will see very recent legal cases and principles for discussion, emerging procurement strategies, along with real life best practice examples from public organizations in Canada.
- Are you aware of the Mega v Yukon Government case and how that will impact the use of privilege clauses going forward?
- Is your organization up to speed on the rapidly emerging developments in the area of social procurement?
- How are you incorporating past performance into your current RFx evaluation processes, and are you interested in hearing about a comprehensive system implemented recently by an Ontario municipality?
- Have you considered a Constructability Review for your next construction project?
- Does your team understand their new obligations under CETA and CFTA?
These are just a few of the exciting new pieces in our curriculum.