Signature Procurement Training Seminars
NECI offers in-house procurement training seminars where our instructors come to you and train your team directly
In-House Procurement Training with Expert Instructors
Designed specifically for face to face classroom training, our signature procurement training seminars incorporate leading edge curriculum design and adult education principles, and range in length from ½ day to two days.
If you’re looking for procurement education and procurement training classes, our procurement training seminars could be right for you.
Centered around hands-on case study exercises and practical examples, your team can immediately apply what they learned, thereby deepening their understanding and knowledge retention.
Relate Concepts Learned to Your Organization
Our workshops are ideal for in-house delivery to your organization because we allow ample time for confidential and detailed discussion of your policies, templates, and unique challenges.
Strengthen Your Team
Our in-house trainings provide the additional opportunity to facilitate team-building and cross-functional understanding of the complexity and importance of procurement activities by including end users, administrative staff, legal and senior management participation.
Log Professional Designation Maintenance Credits
Most professional designations include a maintenance program to ensure members are staying up to date in their field. Log credits with NECI’s programs while participating in relevant and meaningful training that supports professional performance.
Our Procurement Seminars 2018 List
The following 1/2 day to 2 day procurement training seminars are available for in-house delivery.
Please send us an e-mail to get more info on pricing and find out how we can tailor our procurement seminars to your unique organization.
- Best Practices in Solicitation & Award NEW
- Municipal Training Bundle NEW
- Intensive Construction Procurement One Day Workshop NEW
- Essentials of Contract Law
- Successful Contracting: Planning, Managing and Evaluation
- Procurement Essentials for Executives
- Getting Results from Negotiations Using the Integrative Approach
Over 30, 90 Minute eSeminars for In-House (or Private Online) Delivery
If full or half-day in-house seminars aren’t an option for you, then you should explore our catalog of over thirty 90 minute eSeminars.
Our eSeminars are great for teams who:
- work remotely and can’t be in the same place at the same time
- want focused training in a very specific area
- don’t have the option to devote either a full or half day to training, or
- must work within tight budgets.