We received a lot of interest in our Legal Edge articles over the course of 2018. The following list represents the most viewed articles of the year. We hope you’ll enjoy!
- Liquidated Damages or Unenforceable Penalty Clause
- When Can An Owner Cancel a Process After Closing and Re-tender the Same Project? You Be the Judge
- Procurement and Trade Agreements: A practical Perspective on CFTA and CETA
- Are Municipalities Bound by the CFTA?
- What Determines If a Defect in a Bid Is Material or Non-Material? You Be the Judge
- What’s Working for You? Competitive Dialogue Process by University Health Network
- Deficient Documentation Leads to Mega Lawsuit
- A Waived Conditional Bid or Material Non-Compliance? MOST SHARED
- Halloween Pumpkin Procurement Goes Political! What Would You Decide?
- Who Bears the Onus of Proving Fair Treatment? You Be the Judge
If you haven’t already, you can sign up to The Legal Edge below and get more great articles (like the ones above) delivered to your inbox once every 2 weeks.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive high quality articles written by experts in procurement and marketing emails from NECI. You can use the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.