Unpacking Prequalification and Standing Offers
The CFTA and CETA have introduced new rules around pre-qualification. Do you understand the differences between the two sets of requirements? Is pre-qualification the same a setting up a Standing Offer or Corporate Supply Arrangement? What are the obligations related to each?
If any of these questions resonate with you then join us for an interactive Webinar to explore the nuances of the various rules, requirements and implications of improper practices under the new regimes.
Date: July 29, 2020
Time: 10:00am PT
Instructor: Lise Patry
Format: Online seminar with two-way voice and text communication between you/your team and your instructor
Investment: $119 per person | register 5 or more and receive a 10% discount at checkout
- Review CETA and CFTA requirements for pre-qualification and use of source lists
- Review the different forms and flavors of shortlisting in use by organizations like yours
- Review the difference between a standing/corporate supply agreement and prequalification
- Identify risks associated with getting it wrong
- Examine strategies for working within the CFTA/CETA rules
July 29, 2020
10:00 – 11:30 AM PT