Public Sector Procurement Update
Join President of NECI Maureen Sullivan September 9th for a complete update of new trade agreement and legal developments, as well as new practical tips and examples, so you can get better value from your next procurement.
In recent years there have been significant developments in common law and trade agreement obligations, as well as new practices and new thinking to help maximize the efficiency of the procurement process.
This webinar will provide you with an overview of significant updates featured in our capstone certificate program, “The Public Sector Procurement Program”. This means you’ll be better equipped with the latest tools and tips, so you can receive better value from challenge-free processes and more professionally manage vendor relationships.
Date: September 9, 2020
Time: 10:00am to 11:30am PT
Instructor: Maureen Sullivan
Format: Interactive webinar with two-way voice and text communication between you/your team and your instructor
Investment: $119 per person OR register 5 or more and receive a 10% discount at checkout
- Review the latest case law developments
- Explore trade agreement compliance around issues such as bidder debarring and prequalification
- Look at the latest thinking in NRFPs and other flexible formats
- Examine new social procurement initiatives from across the country
- Review recent FOI and CITT rulings around procurement disclosure obligations
September 9, 2020
10:00 – 11:30 AM PST